I thought it would be useful to share this little video on salary exchange – it’s a nice little model and also clears up the confusion between salary sacrifice, relief at source and net pay arrangements. Useful in the AF3 exam and also very useful for those of you interested in using it (whilst it lasts….).
We’re at week 8 on the AF3 structured study plan, but you should have covered most of the key learns by now and really should be thinking about getting stuck into the questions.
Stop reading. Start doing.
Doing, Doing, Doing.
Don’t kid yourself. You can watch this video all day, but until you pick up a pen and try and explain it (in writing), you won’t know if you have learnt anything.
Have a great day.
I’ve added both the webinars (for both AF4 and AF3) into each module for the structured study plans.
All available for all members.
Helping you to become a focused and effective student by introducing our step-by-step proven study plans and a study schedule that students WANT to follow. Applying strategies that enable you to study less, learn more and pass your exam.
Expert Pensions will work with you to develop your study skills, identify your talents, motivate and strengthen the areas you need to develop
We are a revolution in education. We make the entire process of teaching and learning interesting, memorable and fun (we do try)!
- Dedicated Experts with extensive knowledge of the exams we support
- Tax, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning – Experts on hand to answer your queries
- Competitive prices and resources that come with the guarantee of years of experience and a history of superior quality
- 85% of new clients that join our growing network have been recommended. This proves the level of service we provide and sets us apart from the competition
- Our reputation is built on exceptional customer service. Come and join us and discover the difference we can make