Anyone got a good (simple) explanation of adjusted income and threshold income (for purposes of taper relief); one you can explain in two sentences and a 12 year old would understand?
Best reply gets a bottle of fine wine of their choice (from the Laithwaites Christmas catalogue: http://www.laithwaites.co.uk/jsp/offer/cm/common/offer.jsp?name=nov14-xmas&menu=xmas14)
Entries close on Tuesday night at 10pm and winner announced on Wednesday 4 November.
See here for more details and where to add your entry (after Matt who is in the box seat):
Good luck 🙂
PS: thanks to everyone who completed my survey for the MSc; I managed to get over 600 completed responses. Thank you very much for your help and I’ll keep you posted on the results (due in April next year).
Helping you to become a focused and effective student by introducing our step-by-step proven study plans and a study schedule that students WANT to follow. Applying strategies that enable you to study less, learn more and pass your exam.
Expert Pensions will work with you to develop your study skills, identify your talents, motivate and strengthen the areas you need to develop
We are a revolution in education. We make the entire process of teaching and learning interesting, memorable and fun (we do try)!
- Dedicated Experts with extensive knowledge of the exams we support
- Tax, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning – Experts on hand to answer your queries
- Competitive prices and resources that come with the guarantee of years of experience and a history of superior quality
- 85% of new clients that join our growing network have been recommended. This proves the level of service we provide and sets us apart from the competition
- Our reputation is built on exceptional customer service. Come and join us and discover the difference we can make