LIBF Managing Investments (MANI)
Join our LIVE, online workshops designed with interactivity in mind. By attending live, you can ask questions, practice, review and consolidate your learning to be ready to submit your coursework and for the exam.
1 Day Coursework Workshop – 15th April 2019
2 Day Exam Workshop – 15th-16th May 2019
Introducing your tutor, Michael Pashley, a Chartered Financial Planner and expert who holds the following qualifications:
- AF4 Investment Planning
- CISI Certificate in Private Client Investment Advice and Management
- CII Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- CII Certificate in Securities Advice and Dealing
- CISI Certificate in Derivatives
At Expert Pensions, we will:
– Teach content, learning outcomes and assessment criteria; teach techniques; and teach referencing
– Answer general questions on the above.
– Use our own exemplar materials to demonstrate how to approach questions and critically analyse and evaluate
We will NOT:
– Teach using any real assignment questions, past or current, or answers to these questions.
– Engage in discussions on or answer questions on any real assignment questions, past or current, or your answers to those questions.
– Assist you in answering any real assignment questions, past or present.
– Review, edit, or provide feedback on your answers to real assignment questions, past or present, even after assignments have been submitted and/or marked.