Structured Study Plan
A comprehensive study support and structured plan that we have put together for you. There is nothing in the UK market which offers this level of support for the AF5 Financial Planning exam. You have a personal tutor guiding you all the way. An expert who knows the exam and works very closely with the CII. We know what it looks like and we will point you in the right direction. Our success is proven and the destination is clear.
Our Structured Study plan provides a blended learning package to fully prepare you for the exam, which includes:
- Weekly fact-finding tasks
- Video tutorials to explain and bring your study to life
- Weekly email to keep you on track
- Previous exam marking guidance
- Examiners reports and findings
- FULL analysis of the case study
- Technical notes and guidance relevant to the case study
- Access to previous exam sessions case study analysis
- Forum access to ‘ask the expert’ and interact with fellow students
- Access to this course is for 1 exam session
Your AF5 exam study timetable
Click below to view all the key dates for your diary for the April 2019 AF5 exam.
We are currently working on our October 2019 exam session timetable and will add these soon.