Here’s my best guestimate for October.
It’s all guess work; educated guesswork. You’ll have your favourites and each of us will have a rationale for choosing our top 10, but when the man with the cardigan says turn over and I take another slug of coffee, this is what I’m expecting to see…
Forget anything to do with CF/CB tables and working out CF amounts (slim chance of that appearing as a result of 8 July changes).
Learn your tax relief with net pay, relief at source, salary exchange and net adjusted income inside out with scheme pays reporting dates.
And it’s time large employer contributions came up..
Transitional protection I’m expecting to be FP12 or IP14.
IP14 has to come up soon.
You must know both sides of the question; walking forward and looking back, with maybe an enhanced lifetime allowance from pension and divorce case (awarded between 2006/12 and with FP12)?
This is not a hard one to predict….we’ve been talking about this most of the year:
BCE 5 (Dependants FAD/annuity)
BCE 7 (death benefits and nominations)
ANYTHING under those headings could appear with Capped drawdown; do you know your basis amount from your max GAD and critical yields A+B? I suspect capped will be mentioned…and then add in something about unauthorised payment charges from SIPP…
TVAS process (with FCA assumptions)
GMP escalation 78-97 and post-97 RST/non-gmp
Advice factors on DB transfer
PPF (we haven’t forgotten about you….) with revaluation of PPF
Single tier and calculation of protected amount, with % increases split.
All members registered for the webinar will be sent a copy if the AF3 mock paper and I’ll post the answers in the forum on Monday.
Helping you to become a focused and effective student by introducing our step-by-step proven study plans and a study schedule that students WANT to follow. Applying strategies that enable you to study less, learn more and pass your exam.
Expert Pensions will work with you to develop your study skills, identify your talents, motivate and strengthen the areas you need to develop
We are a revolution in education. We make the entire process of teaching and learning interesting, memorable and fun (we do try)!
- Dedicated Experts with extensive knowledge of the exams we support
- Tax, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning – Experts on hand to answer your queries
- Competitive prices and resources that come with the guarantee of years of experience and a history of superior quality
- 85% of new clients that join our growing network have been recommended. This proves the level of service we provide and sets us apart from the competition
- Our reputation is built on exceptional customer service. Come and join us and discover the difference we can make