Home Forums Exam prep

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Get some rest.

Your brain won’t function at its best until its had some time to relax.

Maybe even take a day or half a day off and come back with fresh eyes tomorrow. Make sure you do something other than study – your brain will still be working on it subconsciously in any event.

Then, look at the different types of question (what additional info, what assumptions, comment on…and so on) and review the kinds of things the CII are looking for, then have a go at answering them on relation to this case study.

Hope that helps.

Tessa.

Tutor for Expert Pensions.

Waseem
    Participant

Hi Tessa

Sorry i for not getting back to you sooner. I took your advice. i slept and rested most of that saturday and it helped massively. In fact, this is the first time i even logged on to the forum since then.

Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards
    Waseem

Waseem
    Participant

Hey tessa

Im stressing at the mo. Im trying to answer the questions and hardly get any of them and need to find myself looking at the answers.
    Nothing is stick at the mo. Worse things is, when looking at the answers, they seem so obvious. Any help guidance appreciated.

Im really stressing about this im not sleeping. Its the reason i avoided level 6 for so long!!! Any help would be great

Waseem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.