Home Forums AF8 Expert Pensions videos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi TWebb

My own understanding is that the AF8 stuff is almost completely new. It was only released a month or so ago and hence should be right up to date. I will double check for you, any different I will let you know.

Regards

Andrew Houghton, FPFS
    Technical Consultant
    Expert Pensions

EPL Tutor
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, great profile pic. Love it.

Our AF8 course was released in January 2019, so is completely and fully up-to-the-minute. It is incredibly high quality, and we’ve had some great feedback already from candidates.

However, our course does not analyse the AF8 case studies in the same way our AF5 analysis does. The CII has incredibly strict rules on collaboration, and to release a case study analysis based on any real AF8 case studies would be classed as such.

Our AF8 course teaches content, learning outcomes, assessment criteria, techniques, and referencing, using our own original case study and assignments to demonstrate. We give you the tools – including a cash flow modeller – and techniques, to help you write your assignments successfully.

However, we do not teach using any real assignment questions, past or current, or answers to these questions. If you’d like to find out more, please visit our buying page, or e-mail hello@expertpensions.co.uk.

Best of luck!

Michael

TWebb
    Participant

Hi,

I signed up to the AF8 Coursework (October 2017) version which involves Simon and Helen Smith.
    Can anyone confirm whether the expert pensions videos and assignment examples have been recently updated (i.e. have they been updated since September 2018)?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.