The aim of the CII’s R01 Regulations and Ethics exam is to provide you with an understanding of the regulations, legislation and ethics within financial services. We have put together a comprehensive structured study plan designed to support you through the exam.
Everyone has their own preferred way of learning, so our study plans are tailored to individual needs, we manage your time so that you can choose your route and destination. Learning and development for us isn’t just an afterthought – It’s at the heart of everything we do.
We use our combined years of experience and knowledge to provide you with the very best study resources. If you want to give yourself the best chance of exam success and maybe have a little bit of fun along the way too – then come and join us and we’ll help you to stay confident and supported in your studies.
Our study plans have many unique elements:
- We firmly believe in understanding, learning and practice in context;
- Covering all the important facts
- We believe learning is a life-long process that is never fully completed
- Connecting with you
- Making learning fun!
Our Structured Study plan includes:
- Full essential study notes
- Video tutorials to explain and bring your study to life
- Online quizzes to check understanding
- Forum access to ‘ask the expert’ and interact with fellow students
- Auto-generated CPD certificates
- 12 months access