Expert Pensions is the ONLY external training provider recognised by The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) as providing appropriate additional learning support for the PETR qualification. LIBF is the awarding body for PETR and it meets FCA requirements for providing pensions advice.
Access our Case study analysis combined with our online structured study plan to help you build the knowledge, enhance your understanding and your ability to critically analyse. Introducing our Pension guru’s John Reynolds and Andrew Houghton. Experts who know, sit and understand the exam.
Our study plans have many unique elements:
- We cover all the important facts
- We connect with you
- We firmly believe in understanding, learning and practice in context;
- We believe learning is a life-long process that is never fully completed; and
- We make learning fun!
The support we provide includes:
- FULL analysis of the case study
- FULL analysis of the previous exam’s case study
- Technical guidance linked to the case study
- Access to our full AF7 Pension Transfers Study Plan which includes;
- Study notes and workbook
- Video tutorials to explain and bring your study to life
- Online quizzes to check understanding
- Case study style questions with written and video model answers
- Forum access to ‘ask the expert’ and interact with fellow students
- Revision Case Study workbook
- Auto-generated CPD certificates
- 6 months access (2 exam sessions)
Please note that you need to register for the exam directly with the LIBF and the cost of this is not included with our package. You can register and view the current fees and what they cover by clicking on the link below;
We have also provided an option to purchase our analysis as a stand alone product, you will access the analysis for the March 2020 exam from your Expert Pensions account once available and to get you started with your studies you will also be able to download a copy of our December 2019 analysis for review.