Expert Pensions are leading the way when it comes to study support for the AF5 Financial Planning Process exam. As soon as the CII release the case study that forms the basis of the exam our Experts will analyse the content and produce scenarios and questions that you are likely to be presented with in the exam.
We use our combined years of experience and knowledge to provide you with the very best analysis of what will be asked given the case study content. If you want to give yourself the best chance of exam success and maybe have a little bit of fun along the way too – then come and join us and we’ll make it happen together!
Our study plans have many unique elements:
• We cover all the important facts
• We connect with you
• We firmly believe in understanding, learning and practice in context;
• We believe learning is a life-long process that is never fully completed; and
• We make learning fun!
Our Structured Study plan provides a blended learning package to fully prepare you for the exam, which includes:
- Weekly fact-finding tasks
- Video tutorials to explain and bring your study to life
- Weekly email to keep you on track
- Previous exam marking guidance
- Examiners reports and findings
- FULL analysis of the case study
- Technical notes and guidance relevant to the case study
- Access to previous exam sessions case study analysis
- Forum access to ‘ask the expert’ and interact with fellow students
- Access to this course is for 1 exam session