We’re well under way with the final analysis for the April AF5 exam, but thought you’d like to share our thoughts at this stage.
We’ve posted a short video here
For members and subscribers, the full video can be found within your AF5 modules – the full video is 35mins long and worth a look through as part of your preparation:
1. To fund Sally and Amy’s university education costs
2. Ensure care home fees are funded throughout Peters mother’s lifetime
3. To ensure Peter’s business/shareholding is protected in the event of illness
4. To provide financial security for each other in the event of illness or death
5. To provide adequate retirement provision
6. To mitigate Inheritance Tax due on death
7. To mitigate income tax liability and review their existing investment portfolio
More snippets as we progress through the week.