If you are sitting the AF5 exam on April 13 (in a couple of weeks), you might want to get hold of the case study.
It’s a little unusual for an AF5 exam case study; it’s in the singular person and Sue White is the only person you are advising.
That said, there is plenty to be getting on with.
We’ll have out full analysis ready by Thursday 31 March.
We’ll have the full case study analysis (Task-by-task) ready, with the accompanying specific, level 6 technical background notes from our AF1, 3 and 4 courses (and there is going to be plenty background reading – especially on the tax, pensions and investment advice that this case study is built on). You’ll receive these fully prepared documents on Thursday morning.
If you’d like to find out more about our comprehensive support, please take a look at our previous blog:
Or our AF5 exam support packages:
The EPL AF5 team
Helping you to become a focused and effective student by introducing our step-by-step proven study plans and a study schedule that students WANT to follow. Applying strategies that enable you to study less, learn more and pass your exam.
Expert Pensions will work with you to develop your study skills, identify your talents, motivate and strengthen the areas you need to develop
We are a revolution in education. We make the entire process of teaching and learning interesting, memorable and fun (we do try)!
- Dedicated Experts with extensive knowledge of the exams we support
- Tax, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning – Experts on hand to answer your queries
- Competitive prices and resources that come with the guarantee of years of experience and a history of superior quality
- 85% of new clients that join our growing network have been recommended. This proves the level of service we provide and sets us apart from the competition
- Our reputation is built on exceptional customer service. Come and join us and discover the difference we can make