Our first draft of the October AF5 fact find is ready for all members. It’s in your October 2015 Case study analysis module.
It’s an interesting one, no doubts. And no doubts we’ll make a few tweaks over the next few days, but I wanted it out to you sooner, rather than later.
As we said earlier in the week, it absolutely follows recent exams in that it’s a continuous development to make this exam fit for purpose – it’s more real, more holistic and more level 6 financial planning across pensions, tax and investments. It’s getting close to where it should be, but that means it needs more from you.
More homework, more application and more thinking. It needs a more flexible approach to each task and each subject – and your strategy in the exam.
But, we’ll be helping you all the way.
Keep in touch. The real AF5 fun starts here….you can start having a good look at this and formulating your strategy for the exam.
You’ve plenty to read over the next fortnight.
Nearly 50 pages of analysis and 60 pages of combined AF1 (tax and trusts), AF3 (Pensions) and AF4 (Investment) study notes from our respective AF courses – just exactly the background materials you need to give you the best chance of passing (82% in April).
Helping you to become a focused and effective student by introducing our step-by-step proven study plans and a study schedule that students WANT to follow. Applying strategies that enable you to study less, learn more and pass your exam.
Expert Pensions will work with you to develop your study skills, identify your talents, motivate and strengthen the areas you need to develop
We are a revolution in education. We make the entire process of teaching and learning interesting, memorable and fun (we do try)!
- Dedicated Experts with extensive knowledge of the exams we support
- Tax, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning – Experts on hand to answer your queries
- Competitive prices and resources that come with the guarantee of years of experience and a history of superior quality
- 85% of new clients that join our growing network have been recommended. This proves the level of service we provide and sets us apart from the competition
- Our reputation is built on exceptional customer service. Come and join us and discover the difference we can make